Inn of the Dog Daycare Play-groups are ideal for:
- Dog owners who work long hours and feel guilty leaving their dog at home. Drop them at the Inn of the Dog on your way to work, let us tire them out, walk them, feed them and you pick them up on your way home, checking on them throughout the day via our doggie-cam.
- Dog owners who travel on a regular basis; let us be your pet’s home away from home. A great alternative to pet sitters, kennels or vets.
- Having work done to the house? House for sale with Realtors in and out? Company coming? We can make your life easier. Get the dog out of the house for the day and bring them to socialize and exercise.
- Taking a day trip or shopping? Drop off on your way out, or even the night before, and we will have them happy and tired when you return.
- Perfect for dogs who have separation anxiety, or behavior problems such as chewing or barking.
- Great for socializing puppies or just great exercise for the dog who does not have enough at home. Dogs are pack animals by nature, they enjoy the company of other canines. Socialization with other dogs as well as new people is an important part of having a well behaved pet.
- Our indoor play areas have custom 3/4″ rubber flooring to ensure no dogs will be hurt while playing with their buddies.
- We have separate play areas for small and large dogs, as well as recently added play areas for puppies and geriatrics. Each area is filled with appropriate toys and balls, as well as famous Kuranda raised beds for those who like to lounge up off the floor. We also have tunnels, agility equipment and playhouses for their enjoyment.
- There is always fresh water available and the dogs are never left alone. Staff members are consistently supervising the play groups, playing games, and giving lots of love and attention.
- We also have live webcams in our play areas. So whether you are at home, work, or on vacation, you can watch your dog play.
- Dogs are leash-walked every four to five hours.
- Each dog must pass a temperament evaluation in order to participate in daycare, must be current on all shots, flea and tick free, and spayed or neutered if over 10 months of age.