Luxury Overnight Dog Boarding at the Inn of the Dog.
- After playing all day, your dog can spend the night in one of our canine suites, ranging in size from 5×5′ to 8×10′.
- We recommend a larger suite for extra large breeds or multiple dog-siblings sleeping together.
- All suites feature a Kuranda brand raised dog bed, but feel free to bring your dog’s favorite bed, blanket or toys.
- At night, we have soft lighting and calming music throughout to pamper our guests, happy and tired after a full day of playing with their canine companions.
- All dogs are fed individually in their suites, as many times a day as requested. We recommend you bring food; if not, we will feed a premium all-natural pet food for a small fee.
- Dogs who do not participate in daycare can still board with us. However, they spend the day in their suite, and receive long walks every three to four hours with one on one playtime with an employee. Meds are given at no extra charge.